Get ready for a flavor that is as satisfying as it is easy for weight loss.
You can flavor this white pepper with spices as you wish. It’s a great way to warm up on a cool autumn day. You can also choose it as a lunch, as it will solidify immediately when it cools down. If you do not have white beans at hand, it is possible to achieve the same taste with kidney beans, pink beans and black-eyed peas. You can increase its satiety with Tortilla Chips.
- 1 Pound of Boneless Chicken Cutlets
- 1 Large Onion
- Jalapeno Pepper
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Cans of Cannellini Beans
- 3 Cups of Chicken Broth
- 1 Teaspoon of Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Cumin
- ½ Teaspoon of Oregano
- ½ Teaspoon of Dried Cilantro
- Vegetable Cooking Spray
1. Spray a sauté pan with vegetable cooking spray. Add cut into bite size pieces of chicken, onion, minced garlic and minced small and seeded pepper to the pan and cook until the chickens are golden brown.
2. Crush 1 cup of rinsed and drained beans in a bowl and add half a cup of broth.
3. Put this and the remaining beans in the sauté pan with the broth and continue cooking on the lowest heat.
4. Add all the spices and mix to combine.
5. Cook on the lowest heat for about 3 hours.
6. In the last 20 minutes of cooking, open the lid of the slow cooker and stir. Leave the lid closed for this 20-minute time frame. You can serve after mixing. Bon Appetit!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 254