Some flavors can be quite difficult for vegans to replace. Parmesan cheese, which has an authentic taste, is one of them. This cheese, which is generally known as sandy and hard and has a fruity and nutty flavor, is exactly our recipe!
Some recipes are incomplete without the Parmesan cheese. A hot pasta, pizza, marinara plate and caesar salad are the dishes that are completed with parmesan cheese. After trying this vegan recipe for parmesan cheese, you will be excited to make these delicious dishes and use your parmesan cheese.
- You can use 1 teaspoon of hemp seeds or add 1 teaspoon of olive oil, as it brings balance to the flavors in its content.
- If you prefer drier and granular Parmesan, you can add a quarter teaspoon of rice flour until you get the texture you want.
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1. Raw cashews and hemp seeds are put into a food processor and ground into small pieces. (Do not grind too much.)
2. Add salt and garlic powder equally into the mixture. It is mixed for a short time.
3. Add lemon juice and mix until completely mixed.
4. It can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 200