If you have decided to remove fat from your daily consumption while eating vegan, this recipe is for you.
The best thing about this recipe is that it never adheres to strict rules. You can create a perfect recipe with the ingredients you love by including the vegetables you want in your recipe in any amount you want. For vegetables that you want to use without spoiling, it is definitely a very easy way!
Oil certainly gives many dishes a great taste and makes for a much better meal, but if you don’t prefer, there are quick ways to cook without oil.
You can easily replace the oils in the recipe with water. However, while doing this, you need to be careful to use water little by little. You need to add a small amount of water. For example, you can use one tablespoon of water at a time. At the same time, you need to stir frequently so that the food does not completely stick to your pan.
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- ½ sweet onion finely diced
- 1.5 cups cabbage
- 1 cup tofu scramble
- 1 cup carrots finely diced
- 1 cup peas
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- Salt and pepper
- Any desired spices
- 5 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- Some water
1. Before starting the recipe, brown rice and tofu are mixed and set aside to allow the flavors to meld.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of water to a pan on medium heat, and then add the carrot, onion and garlic to the pan.
3. It should be stirred frequently.
4. When the vegetables in the pan are cooked, chopped cabbage is added and cooked for 5 minutes.
5. Add the peas to the pan and cook for 2 more minutes.
6. Add soy sauce to the previously prepared brown rice and tofu mixture and transfer to the pan. After cooking in this way for 5 minutes, your vegan fat-free rice is ready! Bon Appetit!
1. Don't worry if you don't have any vegetables at home or if you have a vegetable that is not in the recipe. You can also try this recipe with only the vegetables you have.
2. There is no binding on brown rice. You can use any kind of rice.
3. The amount of soy sauce is entirely up to you.
4. When using a non-stick pan for a fat-free recipe, we recommend using a wooden cooking spoon or a silicone cooking spatula.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250