The most important ingredients of the most delicious chicken spaghetti recipe are sour cream, cheese and chicken cream! A delicious chicken spaghetti recipe with all its components is with you!
WE ARE SURE IT WILL BE THE BEST CHICKEN SPAGETTI YOU’LL TRY!
Although it is a simple and very popular recipe that you can find everywhere, we are here with our carefully arranged recipe for those who want to do the best. If you will never regret trying this recipe, which we decorated with fine adjustments to make it the best.
Replacing the Rotel can, which basically consists of tomatoes and green peppers, with Salsa takes the recipe to a whole different level. You won’t believe that this tiny change can change the flavor of your food so much. It is also possible to increase the flavor of the recipe with taco seasoning. Spices are optional, but we highly recommend it.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Angel hair pasta
Cream of chicken soup
Mexican cheese blend
*Cook’s Notes: For the chicken, to make it quicker, you can use a store-bought rotisserie chicken or the pre-cooked/pre-grilled chicken in the refrigerated section and freezer sections of your grocery store. I love Tyson’s Grilled & Ready Southwestern Style Chicken Breast Strips!
CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECIPE:
- 8 oz angel hair pasta (1/2 of a 16 oz. box)
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 (10 oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- dried parsley
The oven is started to be heated to 350F degrees.
- Half a pack of pasta is cooked in accordance with the cooking instructions.
- After the pasta is cooked, it is well drained.
- The pasta, which is taken back into the pot, is cooked with chopped chicken, creamy chicken soups, salsa, sour cream, 1 glass of
- Mexican cheese mixture and taco seasonings for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to a baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- It is garnished with cheese and parsley.
- Bake for 25 minutes after covered with non-stick aluminum foil.