We claim that you won’t need another pancake recipe after this recipe. The best and most delicious pancake recipe you can find is with you!
Everyone loves pancakes that are perfect for breakfast. It is indispensable especially in the mornings that wake up with its smell.
Even if other breakfast varieties are loved and indispensable, pancakes have a special place for everyone.
The most popular part of pancakes is that you can consume them however you want. It offers you the most popular breakfast with fresh fruits, fruit jams, honey, chocolate sauce of your choice, salted caramel and many more.
No matter how rich the breakfast menu is at the restaurants you go to, if there is pancakes, do you choose to order pancakes right away?
So welcome aboard.
However, it is a good idea to run to the kitchen immediately for these wonderful pancakes, which you can decorate and sweeten as you wish. Only one recipe left for the perfect breakfast.
I looked at their breakfast menu and found sweet cream pancakes, so of course that’s what I ordered!
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 3 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
How to Make Sweet Cream Pancakes
- First of all, all dry ingredients must be combined. Make sure these dry ingredients are mixed almost evenly.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, vanilla and cream and combine dry and wet ingredients.
- Your dough may be a little stiff because the cream is thick. If it is too dark for you, you can lighten it with a little milk, but you need to control the situation by adding milk little by little.
- After making sure that the pan you have taken to medium heat is well heated, cook a tablespoon of dough in the pan.
- It will be enough to cook both sides for 2 minutes.
- You can enjoy your perfect breakfast with the sweeteners you want!