- 200 grams Butter (liquid)
- 3 pieces eggs
- 200 grams Maple syrup or sugar
- 400 grams Sifted flour (double handle)
- 300 milk
- 100 ml Sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon Spekulatius spice
- 1 tablespoon Print spice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper from the grinder
- 100 grams Raisins soaked in amaretto
- 250 grams Raw marzipan
- 250 grams powdered sugar
- to your taste Food colors (various colors)
- to your taste Sugar letters tubes (various colors)
- This cake is easy to make and really brings the scent of the Christmas bakery into your home. First preheat the oven to 180 degrees. In a mixing bowl (from the food processor, mix all dry ingredients. Then switch on the food processor and add the liquid ingredients. Mix for at least 5-7 minutes at medium speed. And add the spices at the very end.
- Grease the baking pan and pour in the dough evenly, then pour in the raisins and gently press them into the dough. In the oven with the mold to bake the cake for 60 minutes. During this time either prepare a frosting or prepare decorations for the Advent wreath as in my pictures - it is very simple. Here the imagination can be given free rein.
- Before the cake is toppled after baking, let it cool down briefly. As soon as the cake has cooled, it can be decorated. In my example, marzipan is mixed with powdered sugar, colored and rolled out. Then either motifs cut out or molded by hand. Finally, a little fairy dust - ready !!! I made the cake twice so that I can also present a picture of the first cut before the 1st Advent.
if you like, you can also add a vanilla cream sauce
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 795Total Fat: 8,0gNet Carbohydrates: 18,8gProtein: 10,4g