Easy Crockpot Chicken Spinach & Artichoke Soup
How to Make Slow Cooker Low-Carb Chicken Spinach & Artichoke Soup
As I said, this Slow Cooker Low Carb Chicken Spinach & Artichoke Soup is SUPER easy to make. Place some boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Add some thawed frozen spinach, chopped artichokes, sliced fresh mushrooms, chicken broth, Italian dressing mix, and cream cheese. Let the soup cook on LOW all day. Take the chicken out of the crockpot and shred it with two forks. Place it back in the crockpot and serve.
Tips for Making Low Carb Chicken Spinach & Artichoke Soup:
- I used a Hamilton Beach 6-qt Slow Cooker to make the soup.
- Make sure to thoroughly squeeze thawed spinach. You want to get as much of the liquid out as possible.
- I finely chopped the artichoke hearts. Feel free to leave them chunkier if you prefer.
- Can use reduced-fat cream cheese.
- If you are having trouble getting the cream cheese incorporated into the soup, try using a whisk to stir it in the soup.
- Can omit the chicken and use vegetable broth to make this vegetarian.
- Can add bacon to the soup – YUM!
- Top the soup with your favorite cheese.
What to Serve with Keto-Friendly Chicken Spinach & Artichoke Soup
We absolutely LOVED this Slow Cooker Low Carb Chicken Spinach & Artichoke Soup. We’ve made it several times and just can’t get enough of it. If you are on a Keto or Low-Carb diet, whip up some of our Cheesy Keto Biscuits to go with the soup. If you aren’t doing a Keto or Low-Carb diet this soup is great with some Fritos and homemade cornbread! Here are a few of our favorite side dishes that go great with this yummy Slow Cooker Low Carb Chicken Spinach & Artichoke Soup: Can omit chicken and use vegetable broth for a vegetarian soup.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150
Can omit chicken and use vegetable broth for a vegetarian soup.