- 2 Pounds of Chicken Tenders
- 4 Tablespoons of Lime Juice
- 4 Tablespoons of Fish Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Asian Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar Blend
- Lime wedges
- 8" Bamboo Skewers
- Salt and pepper
1. First, in a bowl, combine the lemon juice, fish sauce, brown sugar mixture, soy sauce, and chili garlic sauce.
2. This mixture is combined with the chickens and mixed well.
3. It is marinated in cooling for 2 hours.
4. Then the chickens are passed on to the skewers.
5. It is fried on a grill on medium heat by turning it so that the chickens are evenly fried.
6. The average cooking time is 9 minutes.
7. It can be served with lemon slices depending on preference.
8. Bon Appetit.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 400