- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Cutlets
- 4 Tablespoons of Smucker’s Sugar Free Peach Preserves
- 3 Teaspoons of Lemon Juice
- 4 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- ½ Teaspoon of Ground Ginger
- Combine all ingredients together in bowl and mix well.
- Pour into a large resealable bag and add chicken cutlets into bag as well.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking dish with parchment paper and add chicken breasts on top of parchment paper. Do not cover.
- Put into oven for 30-45 minutes (more or less depending on thickness of chicken cutlets).
- Flip cutlets every 15 minutes during cooking time.
- If you cannot find Smucker’s Sugar Free Peach Preserves you can use Smucker’s Reduced Sugar Apricot Preserves in place of it .Each Peach Kissed Chicken Cutlet is 0 Points.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 357