Delicious cutlets in the form of mice will look perky on any side dish that you offer in a duet with them: spaghetti, porridge, mashed potatoes, french fries, etc. They can be prepared in advance.
- Stuffing - 500-600 grams (meat)
- Cheese - 40 grams (hard)
- Chicken Egg - 1 Piece
- Peas - 10 Pieces (canned)
- Carrots - 0.5 Pieces
- Salt - 3 Pinch
- Ground black pepper 2 Pinch
- Black Peppercorns - 5-6 Pieces
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Grate the cheese on a fine-grained grater and mix in the minced meat along with the contents of the chicken egg, salt and ground black pepper. Form cutlets from minced meat and squash them from one edge, creating noses to the mice. Put the workpieces in a greased baking dish. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and bake the patties for about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the finished dish from the oven and cool slightly.
- Put fresh greens on a plate. Peel the carrots, rinse in water and cut into circles. If desired, the vegetable can be pre-boiled. Make a cut in the cutlet and insert into it two circles of carrots - the ears of the mouse. Use mayonnaise to glue the pea eyes and black pepper spout. If you want, you can make a tail of cheese, if not, leave the funny hamsters.
- Serve the patties warm with any cooked side dish or vegetable salad.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 4
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 25Total Fat: 3gCholesterol: 12mgCarbohydrates: 23gNet Carbohydrates: 32gSugar: 2g