The coolest of the spices, cinnamon is one of the recipes that best suits the doughnuts. These buns, which are worth baking even for the wonderful smell that surrounds the house when they come out of the oven, can be the savior of the times when you are thinking about what to cook for your guests!
Despite the fermentation process, this very practical recipe will be indispensable for your tea hours. Its filling consists only of brown sugar and cinnamon, but if you wish, you can enrich the filling with walnuts or hazelnuts. Bon appetit!
Cinnamon roll recipe, known as Cinnamon rolls, is one of the sweet delicacies served in Northern Europe and especially in North America and attracting tourists. Cinnamon roll recipe, which is very simple to make, consists of flour, cinnamon, sugar and butter components. So, how to make a cinnamon roll? Here is the cinnamon roll (cinnamon rolls) recipe.
For the dough;
-1 packet of fresh yeast
-1/2 (half) glass of warm water
-1/2 (half) glass of warm milk
-2 tablespoons of sugar
-1 teaspoon of salt
-1/2 (half) teaspoon of oil
-3 cups flour
-2 spoonful butter
-2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon
-1.5 teaspoons of brown sugar
- Take the milk in a saucepan and heat it so that it does not boil.
- Put the margarine in the heated milk and mix on low heat until it melts and remove from the stove.
3. Melt the fresh yeast in a separate bowl by adding a little hot water to it.
4. Put the flour in a large bowl and open the middle.
5. Add salt, milk and margarine mixture, melted fresh yeast, sugar and 2 eggs to the flour you have made in the middle of a nest and knead. Leave the dough, which is slightly softer than the earlobe, to rise for about 30 minutes.
7. In a separate bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon. Divide the fermented dough into two and roll it out with a rolling pin to form 2 separate rectangles.
8. Spread the margarine well on the rolled dough. Sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture evenly all over the dough. Roll the dough into rolls and cut each 3 inches thick.
9. Line the baking tray with greaseproof paper and arrange the buns with a space between them. After waiting for about 10 minutes, bake the buns on the baking tray for 15 minutes in a preheated 200 degree oven.