Mexican Restaurant Style Easy Chicken Fajitas is one of the best our all-time favorite dinners. Meet up juicy chicken breasts, crisp fresh peppers, and sweet onions with Italian dressing. It is so much better than the Mexican restaurant and only 6 ingredients – diced tomatoes, chicken breasts, green chiles, Italian dressing, taco seasoning, and lime. A great meal preparation recipe!
How to make Mexican Restaurant Style Easy Chicken Fajitas?
It’s time to make this chicken fajita recipe. The chicken is flavorful and juicy while the peppers are perfectly tender-crisp! You can have delicious chicken fajitas on the table in just 20 minutes. Just an advice; let the chicken marinate overnight. Add onions and peppers for an authentic Mexican restaurant taste. So good, so easy! Mix seasoning blend. Cut veggies and chicken. You can make fajitas on the grill if you prefer but now we cook chicken in olive oil in a pan, add vegetables. Fill your tortilla shells with your favorite toppings!
- 3-lb chicken breasts
- 1 (1-oz) package taco seasoning
- 1 (16-oz) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 juiced lime
- 1 (10-oz) can undrained diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- onion and sliced bell pepper
- Combine chicken tenders, Italian dressing, diced tomatoes, and green chiles, taco seasoning, and lime juice in a large ziplock bag. Let it marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade and dry slightly patting with paper towels.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add sliced peppers and onions. Cook for about 7 minutes until vegetables start to soften. Remove vegetables from the pan.
- Add chicken breasts to the pan and cook approximately 4 minutes per side until no longer pink inside.
- Add cooked vegetables back to the pan, and cook them 2 or 3 minutes to warm.
- Serve with warm salsa sauce, cheese, tortillas, sour cream, tomatoes, and lettuce, as you wish you can serve.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250Total Fat: 12g