Easy Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken with Mozzarella
How to Make Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken
These Low-Carb Italian Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken tenders are super easy to make. Start with seasoning the chicken tenders with some Italian seasoning on both sides. Next, top each chicken tender with some mozzarella or provolone cheese. Finally, wrap the tenders with prosciutto and bake.
I got my prosciutto from the deli at the grocery store. I had them slice it fresh for me. You can also buy pre-sliced prosciutto in the deli section. Either will do fine. If you are having trouble wrapping the prosciutto around the chicken, feel free to use a toothpick to make sure it stays in place. Just remember to take the toothpicks out before serving!
What to Serve with Keto Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken
These Low-Carb Italian Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken tenders are on repeat at our house. We love them. Serve them with some low-carb veggies to keep the whole meal low-carb friendly. If you aren’t doing low-carb, this chicken is great with pasta, pasta salad, rice. or potatoes. Here are a few of our favorite side dishes from the blog that go great with this Low-Carb Italian Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken:
- 10 fresh chicken tenders (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 5 (1-oz) slices mozzarella cheese, cut in half
- 10 slices prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and top with cooking rack.
- Season chicken on both sides with Italian seasoning
- Top each chicken tender with a half slice of cheese and wrap with one slice of prosciutto. Place on the prepared baking rack.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn on broiler and cook chicken for a minute or two until prosciutto is crisp.
May use any cheese you prefer. Provolone is also good.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 170