One of the indispensable classics of summer season is stuffed peppers. If you have a yogurt with you, don’t touch it. When I was little, I liked to eat the stuffed peppers stuffed with flavors. Sometimes I would just leave the ground shells. I just noticed that the perfect taste of pepper. Stuffed peppers that you can prepare easily and can be consumed in the cold by making olive oil are worthy of your mouth. Don’t forget to try my recipe and add your notebook. Bon appetite for those who will try.
- 15 medium bell peppers
- 250 g. Ground beef
- 1 cup rice with rice
- 50 g. margarine or 1 tea glass of oil
- 2-3 tomatoes
- half bunch of parsley
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cups of hot water
- black pepper
- Red pepper
- dry mint
- Wash the bell peppers thoroughly, cut the stalk with a knife so that the lid can be made and remove all seeds. Slightly salt the inside of the peppers with your finger.
- Wash the rice and drain thoroughly, remove the shells and seeds of tomatoes and chop.
- Stir the minced meat, chopped onion, half of margarine or oil, rice, tomatoes, mint, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Fill the peppers with the help of a teaspoon with the mortar you prepare, be careful not to compress too much because the rice will start to swell.
- Place the stuffed bell peppers upright and close to a medium pot. Roast the remaining oil and tomato paste in a small bowl and add two glasses of boiling water. Put the sauce in the saucepan next to the peppers.
- Cook at high heat until boiling, then simmer on low heat. If the pepper is touched with a fork after half an hour, the stuffing is cooked and ready to serve.
- Transfer to a serving plate, and serve with hot dill, if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250