We have prepared the easiest version of pizza for you! You can enjoy your favorite flavors together, much easier to eat!
You’ll love pizza rolls, a great way to enjoy pizza much easier!
If you prefer a serrated blade, you can perform the cutting process much more easily.
Hold tight for this flavor feast that will be ready in 10 minutes after you put it in the oven!
Any time you want parties, match nights, game nights, these pizza rolls will be your biggest assistant.
- 2 tubes pizza crust
- Italian seasoning to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sliced and chopped pepperoni
- Dust a large surface with flour and roll out each pizza crust.
- Sprinkle garlic salt and Italian seasoning directly on each crust.
- Add the Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and pepperoni, spreading it within ½ inch of the edges of the crust.
- Carefully roll crust into a tight log.
- Using a serrated knife, slice each roll into 1-inch sections.
- Place pizza rolls on a lightly greased pan and bake for 10-12 mins.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 300