- 2 Pounds of Skinless Chicken Tenders
- 4 Tablespoons of Lime Juice
- 4 Tablespoons of Fish Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Huy Fong Asian Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Each of Soy Sauce & Truvia Natural Brown Sugar Blend
- Lime wedges
- 8″ Bamboo Skewers
- Combine chicken with lime juice, fish sauce, brown sugar blend, soy sauce and chili garlic sauce together in bowl.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Thread chicken on skewers and grill over medium high heat. Turn during cooking to brown evenly.
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until brown and cooked through.
- Serve with lime wedges for squeezing.
- This recipe serves about 8 people at 0 Freestyle Points per serving.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 175