This extra-easy version of Eggs Benedict gets an extra kick of flavor from picante sauce and fresh cilantro. It’s a great way to start your day.
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- 1 Tablespoon of Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of Fat Free Sour Cream
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Dash of Tabasco or Hot Sauce, Optional
- 1 Small Onion, chopped small
- 1 Green Pepper, chopped small
- Red Pepper, chopped small
- Vegetable Cooking Spray
- 0 Point Salsa (I use Ortega Thick & Chunky)
- Blend together the first six ingredients.
- Stir in onion and peppers.
- Spray a large saute pan liberally with vegetable cooking spray. Add eggs into skillet when pan is hot. Cook until desired doneness.
- Serve with desired amount of 0 Point Salsa on top of eggs.
- This makes 2 healthy sized servings. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 200