- 2 Pounds of Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3/4 Cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Fish Sauce
- 1/4 Cup of Granulated Splenda
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Lemon
1. Vinegar, soy, fish sauce, Splenda, red pepper flakes and garlic are mixed in a bowl until Splenda is completely dissolved.
2. The mixture prepared with chicken is marinated.
3. After it is placed in a bag, lemon juice is added and the bag is tightly closed.
4. It is kept at room temperature for 20 minutes.
5. Cook the chickens on a high heat grill for 5 minutes on both sides.
6. This easy and delicious dish is 0 Points.
7. 0 Points can be consumed with a dip.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 450