Although these tiny cookies are often called pies, they are traditionally famous for their custard-filled yellow and sponge cake. These tiny flavor feasts, which are served as snacks or desserts, can also be served as cakes with a slight difference in shape. Our recipe is as easy as it is delicious!
- Cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter
- Whipped Cream
- 1 3.25 oz. pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp semi-sweet baking chips
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
1. The cake mix is poured into a bowl and then softened butter and eggs are added and mixed.
2. Put the dough with small spoons on the baking tray prepared by oiling.
3. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
4. A recess is created by pressing the middle of the small cookies that are taken out with a spoon.
5. Ready-made vanilla pudding mix, heavy cream and milk are combined in a bowl and mixed.
6. The prepared mix is transferred to a pastry bag and a large amount of cream is squeezed into the cookie recess.
7. Move heavy cream and chocolate chips into a microwave-safe container.
8. After waiting in the microwave for 20 seconds, it is mixed until a rough consistency is obtained.
9. Pour the desired amount of ganache on each cookie tin.
10. Served after cooling.
You can store it in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 235