- 3 lb. Yukon gold potatoes (about 12 small)
- 4 hard-cooked eggs
- 3 green onions
- 1 stalk celery
- 6 radishes
- 2 Tbsp. Sweet Pickles
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Any other desired seasons
1. Potatoes cut into small chunks are cooked in the pot for 10-15 minutes. After it is well drained, it is transferred to a large bowl and allowed to cool.
2. 3 eggs are chopped and the other egg is sliced.
3. Add chopped egg, thinly sliced onion, chopped celery, thinly sliced radish and sweet pickles to the bowl with potatoes and mix gently.
4. Mayonnaise and vinegar are mixed in a small bowl and added to the potato mixture.
5. After the whole mixture is mixed gently, red pepper and other desired seasons are added. The remaining egg slices are stacked on top.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 170Total Fat: 8gCholesterol: 22mg