- 3 lb. Yukon gold potatoes (about 6 large), peeled, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, divided
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. CLAUSSEN Sweet Pickle Relish
- 3/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Cook potatoes in boiling water in saucepan 10 to 15 min. or until very tender; drain well. Transfer to large bowl; cool 5 min. Meanwhile, chop 3 eggs; slice remaining egg.
- Add chopped eggs, onions, celery, radishes and relish to potatoes; mix lightly. Mix dressing and vinegar. Add to potato mixture; mix well.
- Sprinkle with paprika; top with egg slices.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 170Total Fat: 8gCholesterol: 22mg