This Cilantro Lime Ranch Grilled Chicken recipe presents lots of flavor with quick marinade, and just 9 ingredients includes. Only 3 easy steps, You can make it any night of the week. The grill can be my best friend during the hot summer months. The marinade is very delicious, while it’s being grilled, we like to pour a bit more over the grilled chicken.
How to make Cilantro Lime Ranch Grilled Chicken?
For chicken, I have decided to start with the Hidden Valley Cilantro Lime sauce as a marinade. I prepared the marinade the night before and let the boneless, skinless chicken breasts hang out all day and night in the marinade. Chicken Breasts fired up the grill for dinner. Oh My Goodness, looks like it’s already going to be pretty good.
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup Hidden Valley Ranch® Cilantro Lime Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- Stir together Cilantro Lime Dressing, the olive oil, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, salt in a medium bowl, sugar, white vinegar, and pepper.
- Pound chicken breasts into not thicken pieces. Put chicken in the ziplock bag, and combine with the marinade. Place in fridge more than 8 hours.
- Preheat the grill for medium heat. Grill chicken for 15 minutes, or until the chicken becomes golden brown.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 306Total Fat: 11gCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 47g