Cheesy Garlic Sticks. I make them all the time. They are delicious, they only take a handful of ingredients, and often they are filling enough to make a meal out of on the cheap. I’ve tried a bunch of little tweaks to come up with what I think is the most delicious recipe for Cheesy Garlic Sticks. Ready for the recipe?
- 1 premade pizza dough from a pizzeria
- olive oil for brushing dough
- 1 ball of mozzarella (not the kind in water, the kind that is vacuum sealed), you will use about half of a ball, depending on the size of it
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, with flavored oil
- Italian spices
- Prepare the crust: Transfer to a baking pizza pan. Brush dough lightly all over with olive oil.
- Cut or pull apart the cheese with your fingers and spread all over the dough.
- Drizzle the pizza with a little of the garlic flavored oil from the minced garlic, and sprinkle with minced garlic over the entire pizza. Add just a bit of Italian spices to the top, and bake. For my dough, they instruct you to bake at 425 for 12-18 minutes. (See detailed instructions here)
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 376