Ranch Chicken with Bacon is also called Baked Crack Chicken Breast. It is a delicious and creamy dish with cheese and bacon in it. You won’t believe that this dish is Keto Diet friendly and low carb!
What is Ranch Chicken with Bacon?
A perfect combination of chicken, bacon, cream cheese and spices, this dish has become very popular. It can be preferred as a fast and healthy option on weekdays, and it is also indispensable for weekend parties.
Its taste is incredible for a very practical recipe.
How to Make Ranch Chicken with Bacon
The first thing you should do is fry your bacon. You can fry as much as you want, but we recommend frying until crispy. After frying, the bacon oil remains in the pan and both sides of the chicken breasts are fried in this oil.
The desired spices are added to the chicken breasts placed on the baking tray, and after mixing well, cream cheese is spread on it.
After topped with cooked bacon and cheese, bake in a 400F preheated oven for 15 minutes.
The total cooking time is no more than 30 minutes.
This flavor, which no one can say no to, is very practical. Moreover, Keto and Moreover low carb!
MAKE AHEAD RANCH CHICKEN WITH BACON
- It is collected on the baking tray with all the ingredients, but not cooked. It is covered with plastic wrap. Refrigerated for 1 to 2 days.
- ,The wrap is removed and cooked as indicated.
HOW TO FREEZE RANCH CHICKEN WITH BACON
- The cooked and cooled meal is transferred to an airtight container. It can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- The night before serving, it is taken out of the freezer and kept in the refrigerator.
- It is served reheated.
- 4 slices thick cut bacon
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked or sweet paprika
- 4- ounces cream cheese,
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, white or yellow - I use a little of both
- chopped fresh parsley
- sliced green scallions
1. Fry the chopped bacon in a pan at medium-high heat.
2. Fry both sides of the chicken seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder and red pepper in the fat of the pastrami for 2-3 minutes.
3. The fried chickens are placed on the baking tray.
4. In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, dill, and chives and coat the chickens on the baking tray with this sauce.
5. Pastrami is added to the cream cheese.
6. Sprinkle grated cheddar on the chicken breasts.
7. Roast for 15 minutes in a preheated 400 F oven.
8. Removed from the oven and served with the remaining pastrami, fresh parsley and green onions.
WW FREESTYLE POINTS: 13
REDUCE your FREESTYLE POINTS DOWN TO 8-points by using low fat cheddar and light cream cheese.
HOW TO FREEZE CRACK CHICKEN
- Transfer cooled crack chicken to a large freezer bag or airtight container. Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer the night before and let thaw in the fridge overnight.
- Reheat and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 492Total Fat: 37g