An entire meal made right in your air fryer. This Air Fryer Sausage and Potatoes Dinner Recipe is a super simple air fried meal that the whole family will enjoy!
easy sausage dinner made in your air fryer
I’m trying to share more complete air fryer dinner recipes like this Air Fryer Sausage and Potatoes Dinner. Air fryers work great for making single items but they can also work well for entire meals. Plus, being able to cook everything at once in the air fryer is a fantastic weeknight dinner idea.
These sausage and potatoes turn out awesome because they are tender on the inside with that slight crispiness on the outside.
- 1.5 Lbs Small Golden Potatoes - quartered
- 1 Large Sweet Onion - cut into large chunks
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- Favorite Seasoning (I use the Costco No-Salt Seasoning blend)
- 12-16 ounces Fully Cooked Sausage - sliced into 1" rounds
- 2 Tablespoon Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- Toss potatoes and onion in oil, salt, pepper and seasoning. Transfer to air fryer basket sprayed with nonstick. Air fry at 400ºF for 14-16 minutes or until tender, toss half way through cooking.
- Add sausage and air fry at 400ºF for 5 more minutes.
- Mix mustard and honey, drizzle over sausage and potatoes when serving.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 2244